Daintree Rainforest Luxury Tour
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and Paypal. Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick-up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700 We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable. All scuba diving activities are subject to medical and age restrictions. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent participation in scuba diving activities. Full list of terms & conditions available upon request.
VIP Reef Cruise
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and Paypal
Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4051 5777.
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure. Schedules subject to change without notice We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations and price without notice. Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation. Please refer to cancellation fees below as this includes factors beyond your control including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc. - Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms And Conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are included from accommodation within the Cairns business area. Outside is an additional cost. Please inform our friendly staff of your pickup location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.