Cairns’ Best VIP Reef Day Cruise
Want a Reef Cruise with that “Celebrity Feel”? Then our Great Barrier Reef “Top Deck Club” VIP Day is just the thing for you.
Enjoy a more personalised, private, and relaxed day as you begin your 90 minute journey in style in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Top deck Lounge to our first pristine reef location.
This Cairns tour to the Great Barrier Reef “Top Deck Club” VIP Day your Personal Valet will be caring for you in and out of the water.
You will discover the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with your own personalised snorkel tour and guided introductory or certified dive.
It is a minimum of 2 passengers for this Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef VIP Tour on board Reef Experience.
- Personal Guide both onboard and in the water, your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to.
- VIP Seating, reserved table seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip.
- Skip the queues, you won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment.
- Dine in style, you will be served to your table.
- We cater to you!
- Your own Personal Valet assigned to you for the day
- Personalised snorkel guide
- Personalised guided introductory or certified Scuba Dive (subject to medical conditions) (please see Important Information About Scuba Diving)
- Access to the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Top Deck Lounge
- A-La-Carte breakfast served to your table
- Lunch (Special Menu)
- A glass of champagne, cheese and fruit plate on the return journey
- Plunger coffee & tea
- Unlimited snorkelling at 2 sensational locations
- Up to 6 hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Glass Bottom boat tour (combined with other passengers)
- Marine Biologist presentation (combined with other passengers)
- All snorkelling and diving equipment
- Wetsuits and Stinger Suits
- Floatation devices
- Return inner city bus transfers to marina
- All Government Reef Levies and Taxes
- 7.20 am Board Reef Experience for check
- BBQ breakfast of bacon and egg rolls and an assorted fruit platter. Vegetarian options available – please advise upon booking
- 8.00 am Departure. Safety briefing and snorkelling demonstration
- 8.30 am Marine Biology Talk
- 9.30 am Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat ride*
- 12.00 am Lunch
- 12.45 pm Cruise to afternoon reef location snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing
- 3.00pm Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served
- Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns 4.30pm Approximate return arrival time
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts etc.
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, alcohol
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
Very Important - About Scuba Diving
Your trip onboard “Reef Experience” Includes either a Certified or Resort/Introductory Dive.
What is a Resort/Introductory Dive? Resort diving requires no previous scuba experience. Conducted in small group of 4 under the supervision of an experienced Dive Instructor, resort dives give beginners an unforgettable Great Barrier Reef experience without having to complete a full scuba diving course.
Can anyone try a resort dive? If you are able to swim and are in good physical health you can probably dive (See Medical Conditions). The Minimum age for resort diving is 12 years.
Queensland Dive Laws are the strictest in the World – with the safest dive record in the world.
Please be aware that Some Medical Conditions or Medications that are being taken could prevent you from participating in scuba activities.
To prevent disappointment on-the day, If you wish to partake in our Introductory/Resort Scuba dive, it is the passengers responsibility to ensure they are medically fit to dive.
If you have EVER suffered from any of the following conditions, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
- Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler even for Sports endurance
- Brain, spinal cord or nervous disorder
- Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint
- Chronic sinus condition
- Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax)
- Chest Surgery
- Heart Disease of any kind
- Crones Disease
If you are CURRENTLY suffering from or have recently had any of the following conditions or procedures, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
- Chronic ear discharge or infection
- High blood pressure
- Ear Surgery
- Fainting Seizures or blackouts
- Recurrent ear problems when flying
- Tuberculosis or any other long term disease
- Any illness or operation within the last month
- Perforated eardrum
Being pregnant will prohibit you from Scuba Diving
Please be aware that the above does not cover every medical condition there maybe other medical conditions that I not listed.
If you are taking any Medications for anything we can check if these are safe for diving with the local Dive doctor. This is necessary as some medications can become dangerous underwater. These checks are done on the day of travel and can be difficult for the dive doctor to approve without consultation with you.
We can only give them information submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
Please be aware If you have used or are using ventalin or an inhaler for Sports endurance/enhancement you will still need a Dive Medical before being allowed to Scuba dive.
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws – we are regulated by the Queensland Government.
Please contact our office, if you do require any further information regarding possible medical conditions.If you have existing or pre existing medical conditions, operations, taking medication, have used an inhaler then you will need permission from the Dive Doctor to Scuba Dive. If you have any doubts or queries regarding the above, please be proactive and contact our office to avoid disappointment on the day.
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for additional purchases
- Swimming Clothes
- Sun Cream
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Reef Experience departs from Cairns Marlin Marina ‘A Finger’.
Boarding commences at 7:25 am.We arrive back into Cairns at approximately 4:30 pm.
Please Note: Children’s Prices are for the age 4 to 11 years
Read more about the Top Deck Club tour