Skydive from 14,000 ft then dive into the ocean on this fantastic 2 day Cairns Skydive and Reef Experience package, giving you the best of both worlds.
Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef after the adrenalin hit from jumping from a plane in your 14,000 ft tandem skydive!
DAY 1 – 14,000ft Skydive!
Skydiving is one of the most popular and extreme adventure sports a person can do and will be the biggest thrill of your life!
While being harnessed to your Instructor, Imagine experiencing the rush that is indescribable and incomparable to any thing else.
All you can do is scream with delight during your 60 second freefall, engrossed only in the here and now, as you soar through the air as free as a bird.
After your parachute opens you will slowly glide through the air looking down at the breathtaking beauty of what is beneath you.
You will be in great hands with Australia’s No 1 Skydiving Company. With 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives, a record matched by no one else in Australia. Investing in the best safety systems and most modern up to date skydiving equipment which ensures their unmatched safety record.
Cairns, Queensland is the ideal and most popular places for your Skydive, with its natural beauty and stunning views of the great Barrier Reef and amazing Tropical Rainforest.
The landing zone has its own 10 acre tropical garden complete with swimming pool and air conditioned lounge for watching awesome free-fall videos.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
Your Skydive Inclusions
- 1 x 14,000 foot Tandem Skydive
- Full Colour Certificate of Achievement
- Airconditioned bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 Star check in and departure lounge
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea before departing Cairns at Skydive office.
- Airconditioned lounge area and lockers available
- Modern upto date skydiving equipment
what to Bring
- Clothing – Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day.
- We recommend you do not were Singlet Tops
- Wear sports shoes, or runners.
- Pay on Board APF Levy of $25.00 can be paid by cash, credit card, EFTPOS,
Photos and Videos
Only the best Go Pro 3 HD Cameras are used by the Skydiving Instructor
- Photos Only $99.00
- Video Only $120.00
- Video and Photos $129.00
- All Skydive Video and Photo packages are supplied on a free souvenir 4 gig USB flash drive.
(Depending on what time you choose for your skydive – 8 am or 11 am) Below is based on the 11 am 1045 – Bus transfer from your Cairns City accommodation
- 1145 – Arrive just outside of Innisfail at the Skydive headquarters
- 1200 – Meet & Greet
- 1230 – Tuition
- 1300 – Gear up
- 1330 – Groups start taking off
- 1345 – Reach max for jump
- 1350 – Jump
- 1356 – Land on either park or beach
- 1400 – Once you have completed your jump you can use the facilities at the headquarters of swimming pool, table tennis or watch TV
- 1600 – Depart the skydive headquarters
- 1700 – Arrive back to your accommodation
- Please note: Over 95 kg’s may incur an extra charge.
- $25 Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day.
- Northern Beaches accommodation bus transfers would be $30 pay on board.
- When Booking Please advise where you are staying in Cairns for Pickup
DAY 2 – Great Barrier Reef “Reef Experience”
Following your day skydiving you will join Cairns best reef cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Reef Experience’, Cairns all inclusive Great Barrier reef trip.
Spending the day relaxing, snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat touring amongst natures coral paradise. Start your day with a complimentary pick-up from your Cairns City accommodation, Bacon and Egg BBQ roll and fresh fruit for breakfast.
A fast 90 minute journey to the outer Great Barrier Reef, then you are ready to experience one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.
Included in your Reef Experience
- Visit two Outer Barrier Reef locations with unlimited snorkelling!
- Try a resort scuba dive or certified dive for free*
- All snorkelling & scuba diving equipment & instruction
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Buoyancy aids and snorkel tours for non-confident swimmers
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platters
- BBQ buffet lunch with fresh salads and rolls
- Afternoon wine, cheese & biscuits
- Tea & Coffee all day (while boat is stationery)
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Bus transfers to and from the boat if you are staying in the Cairns city area.
- All Government Reef Levies and Taxes
Great Barrier Reef Experience Itinerary
- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
- 08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 08:30 – BBQ Bacon & Egg Rolls served on the way out to the Outer Reef a detailed dive & snorkeling briefing will be given
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes,
- Sun Cream
- Hat Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, alcohol
- Great Barrier Reef Guided dives for qualified scuba divers
- Prescription masks
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Your Great Barrier Reef tour Departs daily from Cairns Marlin Marina, ‘A Finger’.
- If you require a pickup from your Cairns City Accommodation please advise where you are staying when booking.
- Boarding commences at 7:30am and arrival back into Cairns is approximately 4:30 pm.
- Please read the terms and conditions of each tour.
- Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities
- If you have any Medical conditions or are taking Medication and are unsure whether you will be able to scuba dive, please contact our office.
Skydive and Reef Experience (2 Day)
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
If you wish to participate in SCUBA DIVING please see MEDICAL ADVICE below… It is your responsibility to make sure you are medically fit to Scuba Dive.
It is important to read all the below Terms and Conditions – If you wish to participate in SCUBA DIVING please scroll down to see MEDICAL ADVICE below…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - SCUBA DIVING - MEDICAL ADVICE
• Please read the below Medical Advice, Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy Carefully.
• One free Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba dive.
• Your health and safety is of paramount importance to our company. Queensland Dive Laws are the strictest in the world - with the safest dive record in the world
• Under Queensland Government Laws you are required to fill out a Medical Questionnaire for swimming, snorkelling and Scuba Diving after boarding Reef Experience.
• Some Medical Conditions and Medication can prevent you from participating in Scuba Diving even if you are a certified diver.
If you have EVER suffered from any of the following conditions, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
• Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler / Ventalin for any reason you will need a DIVE MEDICAL before diving
• Brain, spinal cord or nervous disorder
• Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint
• Chronic sinus condition
• Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax)
• Chest Surgery
• Heart Disease of any kind
• If you have a cold you cannot scuba dive
If you are CURRENTLY suffering from or have recently had any of the following conditions or procedures, you will require a dive medical to Australian standard AS. 4005.1. Before being allowed to Scuba Dive.
• Chronic ear discharge or infection
• High blood pressure
• Ear Surgery
• Fainting Seizures or blackouts
• Recurrent ear problems when flying
• Tuberculosis or any other long term disease
• Any illness or operation within the last month
• Perforated eardrum
• Suffering a common cold
Being pregnant will prohibit you from Scuba Diving
If you are taking any Medications for anything we can check if these are safe for diving with the local Dive doctor. This is necessary as some medications can become dangerous underwater.
These checks are done on the day of travel and can be difficult for the dive doctor to approve without consultation with you.
We can only give them information submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a passenger to ensure that you will be able to scuba dive if you have any MEDICAL CONDITIONS or taking any MEDICATION. Being proactive can avoid disappointment on the day of being refused to scuba dive.
If you have any EXISTING or PREVIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS or Taking Any Medication please be proactive before your trip and contact our office on +61 7 40372700.
Do not presume that by taking medication you have controlled your medical condition it is the medication also that can have side effects when diving.
Your safety is our first priority so if you wish to dive with us and have any of these conditions we will require you to have an Australian dive medical to the Australian standard AS.4005.1.
This can be obtained at most 24hour medical centres.
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government.
Please contact our office, if you do require any further information regarding possible medical conditions. On +61 7 40372700
FLYING after SCUBA DIVING
Currently the regulation state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 to 18 hours after a scuba dive
For multiple dives you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive
We recommend waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible
• Please inform of dietary, food allergies or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
• Please re confirm your reservation 48 hours prior to travel.
• We require 48 hours to re schedule you trip subject to availability (see cancellation policy)
• Locations, Prices, Vessel and Itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
• Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
• Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
• You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, medical evacuation, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
• Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.
Thankyou for choosing Skydive Tandem Cairns
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick-up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.