Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rain-forested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere.
Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach.
Friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island. Lunch at own expense.
ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) – PM
Blazing Saddles is a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes!
You will also meet resident geese, peacocks and ducks, perhaps even spot a crocodile! Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure.
With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($14 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Coach transfers from accommodation
Select “Both Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkel Gear Charge” if you wish to have both these options ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
- Afternoon ATV Adventure with Blazing Saddles
- Refreshments / Aussie BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- Helmets & Safety Lesson
- Coach transfers back to accommodation
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES – Can be booked on day of travel or request to book these options in the comments (valid to 31 March 2013)
- Floatation Vests $8 adult, $4 child
- Lycra Suits $8 adult, $4 child
- Boat Snorkel Trips $38 adult, $24 child
- Marineland Melanesia $18 adult $8 child
- Seaplane Scenic Flight (subject to availability on the day)
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
If making own way, check in is at 8.15am at our desk in the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. FARE CONDITIONS
- Child Fare 12-14 years inclusive (minimum age is 12 years)
- Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children
- All prices are AUD and include GST
If you would like more information on our Green Island and ATV tours please send us an email Book your Green Island and ATV experience today
Green Island and ATV
Quad Bike Tour Kuranda
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to re-schedule a reservation. Travel date can be changed providing places can be filled.
Terms And Conditions
• This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling 08 99491208
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
• All cruises are subject to adverse weather and Ocean Eco Adventures’s discretion.
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• There is a 2.2% surcharge for credit card purchases on board
• We recommend you take out travel insurance.
Thank you for booking you Ninglaoo Reef Whale Watch tour with us. If you can help you with any other tours or accommodation please contact us on +6 7 40372700
Green Island Reef Cruise Half Day
Payment can be made using Visa Card, Mastercard or Cash.
Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4051 5777.
The company reserves the right in the event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cancellation fees in accordance with the company’s current scale of refunds which may be inspected on request.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4051 5777. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
Childrens prices are for ages 4-14 years.
All diving tours and air tours are conducted in conjunction with other operators.
All scuba diving & helmet diving activities are subject to medical, height and age restrictions. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent participation in scuba diving activities.
Full list of terms & conditions available upon request.