Hot Air Ballooning – AM
Experience the wonder and silence at dawn with Hot Air Ballooning as you glide gently over the picturesque Atherton Tablelands. It is just like a balloon festival everyday. Your 5 hour balloon morning tour includes scenic 30 minute flight, complimentary Flight Certificate. Return Transfers to Cairns intime to enjoy 4 hours at Green Island
Green Island – 11am Full Day
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park that has rainforest and is surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 4 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
HOT AIR BALLOONING
- Morning Ballooon flight over the Atherton Tablelands
- Flight certificate
- Coach transfers from accommodation
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Allows 4 hrs on Green Island, departs 11am, back in Cairns 5pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($14 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Coach transfers back to accommodation
Select “Both Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkel Gear Charge” if you wish to have both these options
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES – Can be booked on day of travel or request to book these options in the comments (valid to 31 March 2013)
- Floatation Vests $8 adult, $4 child
- Lycra Suits $8 adult, $4 child
- Introductory Dive $140 (subject to medical questionnaire)
- One Certified Dive $98 (subject to availability on the day)
- Seawalker Helmet Diving $150
- Boat Snorkel Trips $38 adult, $24 child
- Marineland Melanesia $18 adult $8 child
- Seaplane Scenic Flight (subject to availability on the day)
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
(DIVING: Medical, height and age restrictions apply, must be 12 to 70 years)
- $30 per person insurance levy is payable to Hot Air direct on the day
- Fares inclusive of insurance levy are $340 adult, $234 child, $643 family
- Child Fare 4 -13 years inclusive (minimum age is 4 years)
- Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children
- Infants cannot fly but can accompany on the bus & parents can fly separately
Hot Air Ballooning and Green Island
Hot Air Balloon Cairns
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
Compass Cruises require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
The cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Schedules are subject to change.
Terms And Conditions
Locations, prices and itineraries are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration of your enjoyment.
• Travel and dive insurance are recommended.
• Children’s prices for ages 4-14 years.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Minimum age for trying resort scuba diving is 12 years
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before
participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Medical
Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to
the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical
condition or medication, please check with our office before booking your dive.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
Green Island Reef Cruise Full day
Payment can be made using Visa Card, Mastercard or Cash.
Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4051 5777. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable. We reserve the right to cancel or vary the service at any time without notice.
Children's prices are for ages 4-14 years.
All diving tours and air tours are conducted in conjunction with other operators.
All scuba diving & helmet diving activities are subject to medical, height and age restrictions. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent participation in scuba diving activities.
Full list of terms & conditions available upon request.