Experience the adrenalin rush of Skydiving from 14,000 ft – The Beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and the Tropical Wonderland of the Daintree Rainforest, on this fantastic 3 day Cairns Skydive – Reef and Daintree package.
DAY 1 – 14,000ft Skydive!
Skydiving is one of the most popular and extreme adventure sports a person can do and will be the biggest thrill of your life!
While being harnessed to your Instructor, Imagine experiencing the rush that is indescribable and incomparable to any thing else.
All you can do is scream with delight during your 60 second freefall, ingrossed only in the here an now, as you soar through the air as free as a bird.
After your parachute opens you will slowly glide through the air looking down at the breathtaking beauty of what is beneath you.
You will be in great hands with Australia’s No 1 Skydiving Company.
With 40 years experience and over 2 million skydives, a record matched by no one else in Australia. Investing in the best safety systems and most modern up to date skydiving equipment which ensures their unmatched safety record.
Cairns, Queensland is the ideal and most popular places for your Skydive, with its natural beauty and stunning views of the great Barrier Reef and amazing Tropical Rainforest.
The landing zone has its own 10 acre tropical garden complete with swimming pool and air conditioned lounge for watching awesome free-fall videos.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
Your Skydive Inclusions
- 1 x 14,000 foot Tandem Skydive
- Full Colour Certificate of Achievement
- Airconditioned bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 Star check in and departure lounge
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea before departing Cairns at Skydive office.
- Airconditioned lounge area and lockers available
- Modern upto date skydiving equipment
what to Bring
- Clothing – Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day.
- We recommend you do not were Singlet Tops
- Wear sports shoes, or runners.
- Pay on Board APF Levy of $25.00 can be paid by cash, credit card, EFTPOS,
Photos and Videos
Only the best Go Pro 3 HD Cameras are used by the Skydiving Instructor
- Photos Only $99.00
- Video Only $120.00
- Video and Photos $129.00
- All Skydive Video and Photo packages are supplied on a free souvenir 4 gig USB flash drive.
(Depending on what time you choose for your skydive – 8 am or 11 am) Below is based on the 11 am 1045 – Bus transfer from your Cairns City accommodation
- 1145 – Arrive just outside of Innisfail at the Skydive headquarters
- 1200 – Meet & Greet
- 1230 – Tuition
- 1300 – Gear up
- 1330 – Groups start taking off
- 1345 – Reach max for jump
- 1350 – Jump
- 1356 – Land on either park or beach
- 1400 – Once you have completed your jump you can use the facilities at the headquarters of swimming pool, table tennis or watch TV
- 1600 – Depart the skydive headquarters
- 1700 – Arrive back to your accommodation
- Please note: Over 95 kg’s may incur an extra charge.
- $25 Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day.
- Northern Beaches accommodation bus transfers would be $30 pay on board.
- When Booking Please advise where you are staying in Cairns for Pickup
DAY 2 – Great Barrier Reef “Reef Experience”
Following your day skydiving you will join Cairns best reef cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Reef Experience’, Cairns all inclusive Great Barrier reef trip.
Spending the day relaxing, snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat touring amongst natures coral paradise. Start your day with a complimentary pick-up from your Cairns City accommodation, Bacon and Egg BBQ roll and fresh fruit for breakfast.
A fast 90 minute journey to the outer Great Barrier Reef, then you are ready to experience one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.
Included in your Reef Experience
- Visit two Outer Barrier Reef locations with unlimited snorkelling!
- Try a resort scuba dive or certified dive for free*
- All snorkelling & scuba diving equipment & instruction
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Buoyancy aids and snorkel tours for non-confident swimmers
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platters
- BBQ buffet lunch with fresh salads and rolls
- Afternoon wine, cheese & biscuits
- Tea & Coffee all day (while boat is stationery)
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Bus transfers to and from the boat if you are staying in the Cairns city area.
- All Government Reef Levies and Taxes
Great Barrier Reef Experience Itinerary
07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
08:30 – BBQ Bacon & Egg Rolls served on the way out to the Outer Reef a detailed dive & snorkeling briefing will be given
09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
12:30 – Lunch
13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
What to Bring
- Cash for small purchases. Credit Card facilities available for purchases over $10.00
- Swimming Clothes,
- Sun Cream
- Hat Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, alcohol
- Great Barrier Reef Guided dives for qualified scuba divers
- Prescription masks
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Your Great Barrier Reef tour Departs daily from Cairns Marlin Marina, ‘A Finger’.
- If you require a pickup from your Cairns City Accommodation please advise where you are staying when booking.
- Boarding commences at 7:30am and arrival back into Cairns is approximately 4:30 pm.
- Please read the terms and conditions of each tour.
- Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities
- If you have any Medical conditions or are taking Medication and are unsure whether you will be able to scuba dive, please contact our office.
Day 3 – Daintree Cape Tribulation
A tropical wonderland awaits you today that includes 95 kms of magnificent coastal rainforest and pristine tropical beaches stretching from Mossman to the Bloomfield River and all within 2 and a half hours from Cairns.
Today you will travel from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. (The headland of the Daintree National Park) along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia the “Captain Cook Highway”.
First stop is the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas where you will see the endangered cassowary and other wildlife.
Your chance to have your photo taken holding a Koala, Snake or Crocodile (extra cost).
Breakfast or snacks are available for you to purchase.
Continuing north heading to the Daintree River for a chance to spot crocodiles and other wildlife on the Daintree River Cruise.
A Picnic Lunch at picturesque setting and Dubuji Rainforest Board walk and then time to relax and stroll along Cape Tribulation Beach.
Your Daintree - Cape Tribulation Highlights
- The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered Cassowary and rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo along with other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (at a discounted price).
- Snacks available for purchase.
- Daintree River Cruise- Spot Crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
- Alexandra Lookout – Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea.Picnic Lunch at picturesque setting (included)Dubuji Rainforest Board walk – Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk, with great photo opportunities.
- Enjoy free time to relax or walk along the Beach at Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest
- Depart Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest for return journey at approx 4.30 pm, crossing the Daintree River on Cable-driven Ferry.
Your Daintree - Cape Tribulation Tour Includes
- Return transfers from your Accommodation
- The Wildlife Habit Port Douglas – See the endangered Cassowary, the rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo, Koalas, Crocodiles Daintree River Cruise – Spotting Crocodiles, Birds and other wildlife in their own natural habitat
- Daintree River Ferry Crossing
- Alexandra Lookout – Magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea
- Picnic Lunch – at a picturesque setting Rainforest Board walk –
- Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk Cape Tribulation Beach –
- Free time to relax and stroll along this beautiful beach where the Rainforest meets the Coral Sea Qualified
- knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guides All National Park Fees and Levies
What to Bring
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
Cape Tribulation Itinerary
- 07:00 Pick ups from Cairns accommodation
- 07:45 Depart Cairns
- 08:10 Pick ups from Port Douglas accommodation
- 08:45 Arrive at the Wildlife Habitat
- 10:15 Depart the Wildlife Habitat
- 11:15 Arrive at Daintree River Cruise Centre
- 12:30 Arrive at the other side of the Daintree River
- 12:45 Stop at Alexandra Lookout
- 13:15 Tropical Lunch
- 14:30 Stop at Dubuji boardwalk
- 16:30 Depart Cape Tribulation
- 18:30 Arrive at Port Douglas accommodation
- 19:30 Arrive at Cairns accommodation
Please read the terms and conditions of each Reef tour.
Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities.
Accommodation is not included in this 3 day package
Skydive, Reef and Daintree
Daintree on a Budget
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling 07 4037 2700
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without
notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance.
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms And Conditions
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Travel insurance is highly recommended
• Locations and itineraries are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice, but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury.
• We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
Thankyou for choosing Skydive Tandem Cairns
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick-up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.