See Tropical North Queensland from a birds-eye-view!
Experience it all on this 60 minute Helicopter Reef Rainforest Scenic Flight. Seeing the Great Barrier Reef and the Rainforest from the air is a must.
There are thousands of individual reefs on the Great Barrier Reef. We can take you to see them as well as coral islands. The Rainforest meets the reef. This is the only place on the PLANET where 2 Heritage Listed areas meet. Be one of the lucky ones who gets the chance to see both at once!
The 60 minute Scenic Flight can be booked for any day. With a minimum of 2 passengers, subject to helicopter availability. Courtesy return transfers from your Cairns City and Northern Beaches hotels are included.
If you want a shorter 30 minute scenic flight, click HERE!
(Depending on what time you choose to fly)
- Pickup bus transfer from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Depart from General Aviation, Cairns
- 60 minute Scenic flight
- Return transfer back to your Cairns City accommodation
- Return transfers from your accommodation (Cairns City – Northern Beaches)
- 60 minute Helicopter Reef Rainforest Scenic Flight
What to bring
- Sunglasses, camera, bottle of water
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.