Silversonic Port Douglas to the spectacular Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
This Great Barrier Reef tour departs from Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina in Port Douglas.
- Check-in: 7:30 am Quicksilver Office inside the Port Douglas Marina complex.
- Boarding: 8:00 am
- Departure Time 8:30 am
- Return 4:30 pm
- Adults $255
- Children $181
- Certified divers $358 includes three dives
- Introductory divers $398 consists of 2 dives
Silversonic Port Douglas
Silversonic is sleek, smooth, and sun-kissed, so you may travel in style and comfort while enjoying an exciting day of aquatic activities.
Onboard you will find everything you need for a fantastic reef experience
Silversonic is a 29-meter high-speed catamaran. A smoother journey to the Reef thanks to computerised ride control systems. Silversonic travels at 32 knots.
- Easy access platforms
- Showers and changing rooms with hot water
- Licenced bar,
- Air-conditioned lounges and large sundeck.
- Top of the range scuba diving and snorkelling gear.
- Silversonic is a smoke-free vessel.
Great Barrier Reef
For visitors, the Great Barrier Reef is a dream come true. The Great Barrier Reef’s mild waters, averaging 22-29 degrees Celsius (75-85 degrees Fahrenheit), make it ideal at all times of the year. We will visit the Great Barrier Reef National Marine Park during this day.
Over 1,500 species of fish and 400 different kinds of corals live on the Great Barrier Reef.
When you go with the Silversonic for your dive experience, you can enjoy up to three stunning dives in three different Great Barrier Reef ecosystems as a certified diver.
Diving enthusiasts of all skill levels will be delighted by the variety of experiences our great sites provide, including drift and wall, bommie and pinnacle, and coral gardens and swim-throughs.
All dives are accompanied by trained instructors at no additional cost, assuring maximum safety and fun. Our guides have a deep understanding of the reef systems we visit, and they’re eager to share it! During the day, certified divers can enjoy more than 40-minute dives.
Are you ready to explore the GBR?
Starting with a dive briefing, a professional dive instructor will prepare you to explore this underwater coral garden.
No prior scuba diving experience is required for an Introductory Dive (also known as a “Resort Dive”). Experience the thrill of scuba diving under the watchful supervision of a professional dive instructor.
Starting with a dive briefing, followed by a step-by-step procedure, guarantees your dive is comfortable and enjoyable.
The introductory dive price includes all the necessary equipment, including wetsuits and prescription masks if necessary.
After arriving at the Reef, it’s time to gear up and head out to the dive deck! Your instructor will make sure you are ready to experience the undersea world!
If you need to, you can link arms with the teacher at any time. After your first dive, you can opt for a second introduction dive at a different location to see a whole diverse reef ecosystem!
For visitors who would rather stay dry, we recommend the Quicksilver Pontoon experience.
- This day tour visits one of the seven natural wonders of the World.
- 3 Outer Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Spectacular marine life and coral.
- 5 hours at the reef.
Great Barrier Reef Itinerary
- 07:30 – First Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter inside the Crystalbrook Marina.
- 08:15 – Next, guests are invited to board the vessel
- 08:20 Then sit back and relax with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas Marina.
- Along the way, a thorough certified and introductory dive briefing.
- 10:15 – Then arrive at the first reef location.
- Divers gear up while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Then get ready to see the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Next, Silversonic departs for the second reef location.
- Introductory and certified dives
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch
- 13:40 – Next, cruise to the third reef location.
- Snorkelling briefs on the best areas to snorkel.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Option for certified divers to do a third dive and a second introductory dive.
- 15:00 – Next, depart the Great Barrier Reef.
- 16:30 – Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina.
- 16:55 – Coaches leave for accommodation.
This reef cruise includes
Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit three different reef sites
- Morning and Afternoon teas
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment, including mask, snorkel and fins.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Snorkel briefing at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers and snorkelers.
- Hot freshwater showers and change rooms.
- Prescription masks.
- Lycra suits.
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service
What to bring
- Swimwear, towel and sunglasses.
- Hat, sunscreen and also a shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar and credit card for additional dives.
- Please note a small levy (Government Environmental Management Charge to pay upon check-in.
How to get there
Silversonic departs from
Check-in is at The Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas Queensland 4877
Our mission is always to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia, has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations.
We strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking, as some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. You should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.