Top Deck Club is Cairns’ Best VIP Reef Day Experience
Discover why our Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise is the ultimate way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Get that “Celebrity Feel” with our Great Barrier Reef “Top Deck Club” VIP Day
Enjoy a more personalised, private, and relaxed day and journey in style in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Topdeck Lounge.
This Cairns Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise is a VIP Day with a Valet caring for you in and out of the water.
You will discover the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with a personalised snorkel tour and guided introductory or certified dive.
* (Medical conditions apply for scuba activities – see ‘Important Information for scuba divers’ below).
A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book this Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef VIP Tour onboard Reef Experience.
If you would like to stay longer please see our Top Deck Club on our floating hotel.
Great Barrier Reef Highlights
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water.
- Private guided snorkel tours and scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention.
- Reserved VIP Seating in the Captain’s wheelhouse.
- During your Top Deck Club experience, your valet will organise everything for you
- Dine-in style! Enjoy your fresh, chef-prepared meals delivered to your table.
- Plunger coffee and tea
- 6 hours at the Great Barrier Reef
- Unlimited Snorkelling
- Next, enjoy scuba diving for both certified and introductory divers.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- Including round trip, bus transfers Cairns City Accommodation
- Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with sunbeds
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Sparkling wine on the return journey.
Reef Experience Top Deck Club Itinerary
- 07:30 – First board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 –Departure and safety Talk with snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing for those participating
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel and scuba dive
- 10:30 – Then enjoy a Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20-minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese and biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Round Trip bus transfers from Cairns accommodation
- Personal valet assigned to you for the day
- A la carte Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Australian sparkling wine on return from the reef
- Access to the Captain’s wheelhouse Top Deck Club Lounge.
*minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips and alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts and hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive
What to bring
- Cash and/or credit card for purchases
- Swimwear and towel,
- Hat and Sunglasses,
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Reef Experience Top Deck Club departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Start boarding at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the Reef Experience vessel.
Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns are within walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Reef Experience Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
The best way to see the Great Barrier Reef is in the water, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia, has the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record.
We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
We recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
Our mission is to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Our office will be delighted to help you with any questions you may have.
Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
Do not fly for 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive.
Do not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.